Sunday, December 6, 2020

New to this world, looking for guidance!

I would always read and watch videos about affiliate marketing and how powerful an email list can be. I plan on moving around and being able to work remotely could change my life. I’m eager to get started and have taken the first few steps toward building my own business but I have A LOT of questions.

What I’m looking for is someone with a decent amount of success that could answer my questions and give advice on how to get started. Feel free to comment some tips, but more importantly message me if you’re willing to spend a little time teaching a rookie a few things!

submitted by /u/foxyp123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k85ta0/new_to_this_world_looking_for_guidance/

No comments:

Post a Comment