Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Please help me draft this email copy

Hi guys, I am trying to promote my chrome extension via email marketing. Can you PLEASE help me write a better and shorter copy than what I have already written?

--------

Hi ,

My name is Sid and I am the co-founder of XYZ.

, I believe you would agree that even though working from home has many advantages, it has its own set of challenges as well. In a recent survey of 3000 respondents, about 40% said that they feel less productive than usual while working from home.

To fix this problem, we have built XYZ - a FREE Google Chrome extension that helps you increase your productivity by using science. We were recently awarded the #2 best product of the day by Product Hunt.

I would like to invite you to try XYZ and share your valuable suggestions with us.

Click here to install XYZ from the Chrome Web Store

We are committed to keeping XYZ FREE forever. If you wish to help our mission, please share this extension with your colleagues.

Cheers

--------

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/ilovehublot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/lbol9f/please_help_me_draft_this_email_copy/

No comments:

Post a Comment