Thursday, November 7, 2019

Mailchimp vs directly sending emails through Gmail/ Yahoo/ Hotmail - which one is better for a small list

Hi there,

I would like to send an email to a really small list of people - around 20. Considering the size of the list, would it be better to directly send each of the contacts an email directly through my email provider (Gmail) or is still creating a Mailchimp campaign a better option?

My logic is that emails sent directly through my email probably have lower chances of landing in the Spam or Promotions folder. However, I'm still concerned that if I send 20 separate emails or BCC the contacts in one or a few emails, the email providers of the contacts might still mark the email as spam.

submitted by /u/Tzarski
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dsxtt3/mailchimp_vs_directly_sending_emails_through/

No comments:

Post a Comment