Thursday, November 7, 2019

Purchasing lists for service business

I own a service business that does work for other business so it’s a b2b. I don’t really have the time to try list building. I have done some cold emailing and have received a couple of clients this way. Its very time consuming because I search for the businesses within my travel range and then try to find an email address on their website. I see lists for sale in my state that focus on my target businesses with lists of around 6,000. Is this something that would be worth pursuing for someone like me? Looking for tips on what is the smartest for me to do.

submitted by /u/flyloe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dsyyjq/purchasing_lists_for_service_business/

No comments:

Post a Comment