Saturday, July 18, 2020

How to ensure email deliverability?

So I want to join this club. I am into B2B and want to see if it works especially because PPC is too expensive for me.

So, I collected this 3k emails list through web scrapping. 70% dead accurate, 20% partially accurate, 10% irrelevant. To give you the overview.

I will be using Omnisend.com which offers 15k/month free emails.

My main question is: Omnisend will use their IP address and will handle all the email marketing tech details. They asked me to specify sender email. Should I give sender email from my domain? My domain's subdomain? Any random gmail with my domain keywords in it? Or another similar domain email with my domain keywords in it?

Any other guidance for email deliverability will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Apple1284
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/htfqxr/how_to_ensure_email_deliverability/

No comments:

Post a Comment