Saturday, July 18, 2020

If you have 5 million subscribers and you are sending out campaigns for big clients like Apple and Amazon - how would you analyse your work?

The title sums it up. But to narrow it down, if a big client comes to you and you have 5 million subscribers around the world, and this big client says I want to target some certain markets, certain titles/positions, company sizes, etc. how would you analyse your email send from there? So, you are going to send a campaign to only 10,000 subscribers from your 5 million, how would you analyse the weekly sends of the campaign sends. Obviously the key metrics like OR and CTR, but what else do you look out for? - without being cliche but how do you 'think out of the box' in email marketing?

If you would like me to explain more I am happy to. But I am breaking down my email sends - daily, weekly and monthly - some campaigns do well, some don't. Just trying to figure out what I can do to work harder on the areas that need to improve. Could it be the data? Like the wrong subscribers. Could it be the HTML - I always test on litmus and I always make sure the HTML is working on all devices + email servers.

If you have any tips for me I would be hugely grateful. - or anything I could see online about blogs, trends, analysis email workpieces online, etc.

submitted by /u/FriendlyMinimum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/hti3j5/if_you_have_5_million_subscribers_and_you_are/

No comments:

Post a Comment