Saturday, August 1, 2020

Advice request: I do cold B2B lead gen. When I message Gmails, I go direct to Spam. But I have a near 10/10 on Mail-Test. I normally run my campaigns through Woodpecker

I historically have very high open rates (~90% over 4 emails), but I am worried that my latest campaigns are going direct to Spam. Annoyingly, from Mail-Test and a few other free services, nothing has surfaced an obvious issue. I'm getting 40% over 4 emails. I suspect I have been marked as Spam by many people.

I think I am under-educated on the tech aspect of cold emailing. The copy strategy is my strength. This subreddit is really appreciated, as I need to bone-up on the tech. Thanks to anyone who can weigh-in.

submitted by /u/dirtyprettythings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/i1rx0t/advice_request_i_do_cold_b2b_lead_gen_when_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment