Friday, August 14, 2020

Need advice - First time Mailchimp user

I am trying to help my mom put together an e-mail newsletter template for her small business, but I am having trouble understanding what Mailchimp offers and if it's worth it. Could anyone help answer my questions?

*I just chose Mailchimp because someone recommended it to me and I wanted it to be simple. If another service is better, I'm open to changing

  1. Why does Mailchimp Essentials give you less contacts and less email sends than Mailchimp Free?
  2. For templates with preloaded graphics and colors, is all they offer everything under the "Themes" tab? The amount of templates here seem really low.
  3. Do most people pay for a 3rd party design and import it? If so what are the best sites for this?
  4. If I sign up for Mailchimp for 1 month only and create a template, will I be able to keep using that same template once I downgrade to free?
  5. Is there a good way to make something look decently professional without paying, or are the premium features worth it?
submitted by /u/orangekirby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/i9td7i/need_advice_first_time_mailchimp_user/

No comments:

Post a Comment