Friday, September 11, 2020

Help with finding advertisers for email newsletter?

Hey Guys,

I'm super new to the email marketing game.

I have a newsletter that I started about a month ago.

We currently have ~2600 subscribers and a 30% open rate.

I'm trying to find some sponsorships so I can start making some revenue. My readers are mostly in "high-tech" (so working at companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. etc.) and relatively high-income.

I'm thinking of charging a $20 CPM for placing an ad in the middle of my email newsletter (a paragraph about the product, a picture and a link).

So, with 5 emails a week for 2 weeks and ~800 opens per email, I'm thinking of charging $160 for a 2 week ad run (5 * 2 * 20 * 800 daily opens /1000).

Is this pricing too high? too low?

Can I just be upfront with the pricing?

Just say

"Hey are you interested in sponsoring this newsletter.... here's the demographic info.... and the price is $160 for 2 weeks"?

Thanks a ton!

Edit:

Also, I ask for payment upfront right?

submitted by /u/teeeeestmofoooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/iqvz2v/help_with_finding_advertisers_for_email_newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment