Thursday, October 8, 2020

Hello. Help for the technological inept entrepreneur

Hey everyone. I have a small affiliate marketing blog that I started months ago and kind of lost interest, mainly due to the extreme learning curve since I know very little about computers, websites, etc.

I’ve recently looked back at it and my facebook group has grown into the thousands, I have dozens of email mailing list requests, and my site has been generating passive traffic and even a small amount of affiliate sales. So I think I’m gonna dive back in.

I’m struggling with the email tho. It’s so damn confusing. I’ve downloaded a billion (trust me I counted) plug ins and tried so many different things. Mailing list requests weren’t getting through. Finally figured that out.

I’ve tried many email list managers. Currently using SendGrid. I thought I had it set up for my groups and everything before I went on hiatus. It seemed to be working fine. Now I’m back and I have about 50 people on mailing list that never got added to the groups automatically on sendgrid. I don’t know. I’ve dumped hours into this and I can’t figure it out.

All I want is two simple things.

1) people to be able to subscribe to my mailing list and be automatically added to the group

2) for emails to automatically go out to everyone in the group.

Sounds easy enough but I can’t figure it out. I’ve tried other services to besides sendgrid.

I know there is probably a million reasons why things aren’t working but if anyone has any recommendations for a very intuitive program/service that will do these things for me please help

Thanks much

submitted by /u/Ibecolin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/j7hybe/hello_help_for_the_technological_inept/

No comments:

Post a Comment