Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My company insists in mailing to purchased list- zero success. How do I convince them to stop?

As said above my company insist on securing new leads by mailing purchased lists. The guy who does it tried to focus on verticals and job positions when sourcing databases but no responses worth mentioning. The lists are bought and it’s my job to mail them. I feel like I’m wasting my time. I suggested other lead generation activities but they are perceived as extras to the main activity of mailing. We use mailchimp who we’ve used for eons. By now they overlook that we upload this as we use the same provider year after year and thus have pretty much the same contacts on every upload. I guess that’s why mailchimp doesn’t flag it up. Any ideas !?

submitted by /u/nanobitcoin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jrnqpj/my_company_insists_in_mailing_to_purchased_list/

No comments:

Post a Comment