Friday, September 4, 2020

Guys I need some help with ActiveCampaign

Okay so I run the marketing (and sales... and AM... yes I am tired) for an outdoor advertising company and I’m trying to incorporate as much automation into our marketing as possible to make my existence more comfortable and to majorly improve the customer experience.

One way I’m trying to do this is by having an email go out to customers to say ‘Thanks for purchasing etc upload your artwork here’ and another email to say ‘your advert is now live’.

The problem is I have no idea how to get ActiveCampaign to automatically know the advert is live without dragging each contact into the automation when the ad goes live which seems to defeat the object of the whole thing...

Annoyingly I can’t integrate Active with our advert scheduling system however I would have the information for the date each ad goes live in advance and this would be stored in spreadsheets or a CRM

Anyone have an idea of how to solve this?

submitted by /u/Sir_Maximilien
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/imi7ce/guys_i_need_some_help_with_activecampaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment